Property Information User Group (PIUG)
The Property Information User Group (PIUG) works together to find new and innovative ways to share GIS and CAMA data with both internal and external customers.
Past Chair: Open
Chair: Justin Lutterman, Le Sueur County
Vice-Chair: Jared Baloun, Jackson County
Recording Officer: Brandee Douglas, Faribault County
Membership Committee: Travis Swanberg, Waseca County
Training Committee: Justin Lutterman, Le Sueur County
ProWest Committee: David Runck, Nicollet County
ISSG Liaison: Steven McDonald, Martin County
MnCCC Board Liaison: Open
Rules & Regulations
Download the PIUG Rules & Regulations pdf (updated February 2020)
PIUG Executive Committee meets quarterly. Full user group business meetings are held at the MnCCC Conference in June and periodically throughout the year as needed.
- Business Intelligence: Powering Local Government with Location (Pro-West)
Links to Forms and Files
- Liaison Report Template - 2021
- Enhancement Request Form
- Reimbursement Form for MnCCC - 2021
- Reimbursement Form for MnCCC - 2022
- Can't find what you are looking for? Check the MnCCC Resource Center!
The contract vendor(s) for this user group that provide(s) maintenance, support, development, and training services.